[xmlsec] Verify signature after certificate expired

Roman Bouchner bouchner at aipsafe.cz
Thu Oct 10 00:55:59 PDT 2002

The main problem as I understand is to have sign date which I can
trust. For example if you try to sign exe file in Windows, you have to
add datetime stamp from datetime cert authority. Then the code is
valid after certificate expire.

It could be very useful when I use function xmlSecDSigValidate to know the
reason why validation fails(expired certificate) and also to know that
data weren't changed.
Roman

9. øíjna 2002, 19:28:04, bylo napsano: