[xmlsec] Verify signature after certificate expired

Moultrie, Ferrell (ISSAtlanta) FMoultrie at iss.net
Wed Oct 9 22:21:44 PDT 2002

Aleksey:
  Since OpenSSL 0.9.7 is still in beta, I'm a bit reluctant to use it in
a release version of my products. We're very close to release right now
and I hate to have to revisit most of the QA process just because I need
to upgrade OpenSSL -- and to an unreleased version also. Can you point
me to what the issue is in 0.9.6g vs 0.9.7 -- API, file, etc. -- so that
maybe I can figure out a minimally intrusive way to do something similar
in 0.9.6g? Any ideas/hints would be appreciated ...
Thanks!
  Ferrell