[xmlsec] Re: A question for LibXmlSec

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Sep 25 22:44:11 PDT 2002

I don't have fix simply because this happens *only* on Windows and it is not
my primary development platform. Most likely you have problems with ms c
runtime libraries (there are 4 incompatible version and if you use two
different
libraries in one application you likely have a crash). This is described
in OpenSSL
FAQ and in XMLSec mailing list.
However, I may be wrong and there is a bug somewhere. But I accept
patches :)

Aleksey.