[xmlsec] more error handling concerns

Moultrie, Ferrell (ISSAtlanta) FMoultrie at iss.net
Thu Sep 5 11:58:52 PDT 2002

I'm using the latest released version, 0.9.6g. We looked at the 0.9.7
version but it was still in testing and that seemed like not such a good
plan for us right now given the relative stability of the 0.9.6 release
series. Just setting breakpoints in OpenSSL on the push and clear
methods, it looks like it's not an uncommon coding practice so I'd guess
it's not going to be trivial for them to change.
Ferrell