[xmlsec] additional OpenSSL error integration

Moultrie, Ferrell (ISSAtlanta) FMoultrie at iss.net
Wed Sep 4 15:53:31 PDT 2002

Hi:
  I've switched over to using the OpenSSL error stack to retrieve xmlsec
error information. One thing I've noticed is that ERR_error_string_n()
is returning a numeric value for the library name rather than a string
value for xmlsec. It appears that you need to perform two more
string/value pair registrations in errors.c. See below for diff's.
Ferrell

58a59,68
> static ERR_STRING_DATA xmlSecStrLib[]= {
>   { ERR_PACK(XMLSEC_ERRORS_LIB,0,0),            "xmlsec routines"},
>   { 0,                                          NULL}
> };
>
> static ERR_STRING_DATA xmlSecStrDefReason[]= {
>   { XMLSEC_ERRORS_LIB,                          "xmlsec lib"},
>   { 0,                                          NULL}
> };

75a86,87
>     ERR_load_strings(XMLSEC_ERRORS_LIB, xmlSecStrLib); // define
xmlsec lib name
>     ERR_load_strings(XMLSEC_ERRORS_LIB, xmlSecStrDefReason); // define
default reason

=====================================
Ferrell Moultrie (ferrell at iss.net)
Software Engineer

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
6303 Barfield Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Phone:  404-236-2600
Direct: 404-236-2849
Fax:    404-236-2632
http://www.iss.net

Internet Security Systems -- The Power to Protect