[xmlsec] libxml2 versions

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Aug 29 08:00:26 PDT 2002

Yes, this is required. 0.0.8 has major performance improvements and
the changes were made in both LibXML2 and XMLSec. You will not
be able to compile XMLSec with LibXML2 < 2.4.24.
BTW, I would strongly recommend you to get XMLSec 0.0.9. As I wrote
before I've screwed up the packaging for 0.0.8* releases.

Aleksey