[xmlsec] IMPORTANT: XML Security Library 0.0.8 release was broken!

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Aug 28 14:49:55 PDT 2002

  I've screwed up the last release build and put an old version.
If you've downloaded XML Security Library 0.0.8 before
August 26 then you should download it again:

  http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/download/xmlsec-0.0.8a.tar.gz

I am really sorry for this stupid mistake and I promise to never
do releases on Friday :(

And special thanks to Ferrell Moultrie for pointing this out.

Aleksey Sanin