[xmlsec] question about xmlsec initialization

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Aug 20 09:17:22 PDT 2002

Both xmlSecKeysMngr and xmlSecDSigCtx are reusable. Moreover,
you can use them in the multiple threads in the same time (the only
restriction is that you need to load all your keys into xmlSecKeysMngr
before starting threads or you will need to write your own keys manager
and do sync by yourself).

Aleksey