[xmlsec] Obtaining verification result

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Aug 8 08:13:59 PDT 2002

Hi, Jacek!

In order to make sure that signature is verified correctly you need to check
that
    1) the function returned a value >=0
    2) result->result == xmlSecTransformStatusOk.
This guaranties that all References in this Signature are OK too (so you
do need
to check them by hands).

However, if your document contains Manifests then you have to iterate
through
the list of Manifests in order to make sure that all (or some) are ok
(the reasons for this
is that the Manifests are not included in Signature).

Aleksey