[xmlsec] XMLSEC Reference URI question

Moultrie, Ferrell (ISSAtlanta) FMoultrie at iss.net
Thu Jul 25 12:48:12 PDT 2002

Thanks for the pointer into the spec and I think we've got this under
control now. We've got to work out a good XPath transform that works for our
compound documents but now that I can validate the documents that are
produced, we can incrementally refine the XPath until we get what we
want/need.
Thanks again for your support -- now I've got a lot of code to write to port
my stuff from Xerces to libxml and add the signing/verification logic.
Ferrell