[xmlsec] xmlsec executable and examples

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Jul 21 16:36:09 PDT 2002

I think you should start from reading XML Digital Siganture spec:
         http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/
About 100+ tests are included into the xmlsec sources package. And all of
them are based on the xmlsec application.  Check out
xmlsec/test/testDSig.sh
script and test xml signature templates and result files from the
sub-folders of
the xmlsec/tests folder. Also try 'xmlsec help' to get quick help and
list of
available options.

Aleksey