[xmlsec] Re:Problem with libxmlSec0.0.6

kltsai kltsai at ecomuniversal.com.tw
Thu Jul 18 22:21:12 PDT 2002

Hi Aleksey Sanin:

	I try your 0.0.7 version in Window2000, and it WORKS. Thank you
very much. However the makefile in the original source rpm should be
modified so that it can compiled more smoothly with VC6.0 and
opensslV0.9.6c(I think Mr. Aleksey Sanin may compile with opensslv0.9.7).

In file: win32\Makefile
	line70: CFLGAS = $(CFLAGS) /DXMLSEC_NO_XPATHAL=1
		^^^^^^  => CFLAGS
	line100:
		CFLGAS = $(CFLAGS) /DXMLSEC_NO_AES=1
		^^^^^^  => CFLAGS
	line105:
		!if "$(WITH_LIBSXSLT)" == "1"
			^^^^^^^^^^^^  => WITH_LIBXSLT

In addition to the compiling problem, there is also another problem in
using the xmlSec in my *.cpp file while no problem happed in *.c file.
This may due to the type checking problem?! I have tried the following
definition and it works both in win2000 and linux at least.
In original file: src\xmlsec.h
	#define XMLSEC_EXPORT extern
	#define XMLSEC_EXPORT_VAR __declspec(dllimport) extern

The new definition :
	#define XMLSEC_EXPORT __declspec(dllimport)
	#define XMLSEC_EXPORT_VAR __declspec(dllimport) extern

Regards,

						kltsai