[xmlsec] Problem with libxmlSec0.0.6

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Jul 18 09:56:38 PDT 2002

Hi, kltsai!

I was able to reproduce the bug on one of old RedHat boxes. I have no idea
why does this happens except that there were some "possible library
conflicts"
warnings during the example compilation (I've not tired to fix them).
However,
the xmlsec 0.0.7 has no this problem. Please, get the latest xmlsec RPMs
(for example, ftp://rpmfind.net/pub/libxml/xmlsec/releases/) and try again.

I am sorry for inconvinience,

Aleksey