[xmlsec] XSLT questions/issues

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Jul 12 16:17:27 PDT 2002

Hi, Ferrel!

First of all, I have to say that the LibXSLT (LibXML XSLT engine) author is
Daniel Veillard (http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT). I will forward your LibXSLT
questions
to the LibXSLT related mailing list (xslt at gnome.org) since I am not
familiar enough
with LibXSLT internals. You also can chech LibXSLT mailing list arcive:
        http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2002-July/thread.html
(I've seen some LibXSLT vs MSXML questions recently).

Regarding your first XPath question I would like to check it myself. If
you don't mind, will
you send me the "file.xml", please?

Thanks,
Aleksey