[xmlsec] xmlsec packages for Debian

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Jul 10 10:34:21 PDT 2002

Hi, John!

Thanks for the notice! I am going to create manpage for xmlsec in
a next couple weeks. Changing xmlsec linkage to dynamic is not
a big deal. As far as I can understand, after this there will be no more
problems with Debian. And I would like to include Debian package
scripts in the CVS and standard pacakge. The only problem is that
I never used Debian and I have no Debian system araound.  Will you
be able to help with writing/updating the packaging script and testing it?

Thanks,

Aleksey