[xmlsec] Problems load private key

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Jun 20 08:53:49 PDT 2002

I think I understand you correctly. The problem is that there is now
"standard" way
of converting the passphrase user types in from the keyboard into the
secret key for
RC4, DES3, etc. This conversion is application specific and if you do
this in different
way in different places nothing will work (this was the reason for the
"how" question).
Please take a look at the openssl.exe sources (apps/*) to find out how
the openssl
does this conversion.

Aleksey