[xmlsec] Problems with XPath: continued

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Jun 19 09:18:25 PDT 2002

Hi!

I can explain why your attempts fail but I have no good solution
for you. All I can suggest is:
    1) add unique 'id' attribute to the Field nodes and use it to select
required node
    2) write a message to LibXML2  mailing list <mailto:xml at gnome.org>
    and hope that one of smart guys there will suggest something.
I'll keep thinking and if I'll find something I'll let you know.

Aleksey.