[xmlsec] XML Security Library 0.0.6 is released
aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue May 28 19:17:42 PDT 2002
New LibXML 2.4.22 is released <http://xmlsoft.org/news.html> and new
XML Security Library 0.0.6 <http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/download.html>
as I promised :)
The changes are:
- Win32 port is added: the idea and most of the configuration
scripts code was
taken from LibXML2 (written by Igor Zlatkovic). I modified original
files so all errors are
mine, not Igor's.
- Many different performance optimizations (especially for RSA/DSA
- XPath Filter 2 <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-filter2/> and
Alternative XPath Filter
(not compiled by default, use --enable-altxpath
configuration switch if you need this transform) support is added.
- Custom network protocol handler support is added. It is similar to
custom protocol handlers
in LibXML2 but applied to binary files.
- Separated XML Security Library RPM into xmlsec and xmlsec-devel
More information about the xmlsec