[xmlsec] xmlsec failing validation tests

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri May 24 13:32:28 PDT 2002

To link libraries dynamically comment the following line in
apps/Makefile.am:
    xmlsec_LDFLAGS = -static
(and do not forget to run ./autoconf.sh; ./configure <your params> after
this)
The xmlsec library already has two packages: RPM ans RPMS. Personally, I
do not
see advantages of having xmlsec and xmlsec-devel. The library w/o header
and library
files is useless. I don't think that my primitive apps/xmlsec
application should be
distributed separatelly :)

Aleksey.