[xmlsec] XMLsec: Crash on WinNT in Keysmngr.c [Virus checked]

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri May 17 08:56:46 PDT 2002

Well, this looks as a bug in the OpenSSL. Which version do you use?
There is also a know problem with mixing different C runtime libraries
on Windows
(debug/multithread-debug/opt/multithread-opt/opt-dll/multithread-opt-dll).
You MUST have everything compiled using the same mode.
Do you have problems with xmlsec.exe application compiled using
makefiles from win32/ folder?

Thanks,

Aleksey.