[xmlsec] (minor) bug in xmlsec-0.0.5-1.src.rpm on RH7.1

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri May 3 09:00:00 PDT 2002

Well, if you are generating your own RPM then you can apply patches
by yourself :) I am not sure that it's possible to specify all possible
Perl
locations but if this can help we can have two lines in the beggining of
this file:
    #!/bin/perl
    #!/usr/bin/perl -w
Also I think rpm command has an option to do not check local dependencies
when building the package.

Aleksey.