[xmlsec] corrupt context after verify call

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Oct 13 19:32:51 PDT 2010

In general, it is recommended to use pkg-config or xmlsec1-config to
get all the xmlsec cflags/libs that have been used during compilation.
Take a look at the examples/Makefile for details.

BTW, as expected, the struct size and alignment is different with
and without this flag. This is why you got garbage :)

Aleksey