[xmlsec] install-sh and multiple files

Russell Beall beall at usc.edu
Wed Sep 22 14:45:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to install the latest version of xmlsec, but I am having trouble with the installer.

The installer from 1.2.13 works because it feeds files one at a time to install-sh.

The installers from 1.2.14, 1.2.15 and 1.2.16 do not work because the makefile instruction feeds multiple files to install-sh all at once.  Only the first file in the list gets actually installed.

The comments at the top of install-sh indicate that it can only process files one at a time.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Russ.

Russell Beall
Programmer Analyst IV