[xmlsec] Compilation of XmlSec Application on Windows

rahul kumar rahul3894singh at gmail.com
Sat May 22 21:55:41 PDT 2010

Hi Aleksey,

Thanks for your quick response. I have gone through the link provided by
you.
Just to add further.

There is a difference between the linking of the application xmlsec.exe
provided in the site and my application
(i) Application xmlsec.exe is not linked to libxmlsec-openssl.dll but my
application is not linked

And after doing some analysis I found that the libxmlsec-openssl.dll is
internally calling c:\windows\system32\LIBEAY32.DLL ( I have installed
OpenSSL light) and inside the c:\windows\system32\LIBEAY32.DLL the
application crashes at function OSSL_libdes_version.

Please provide your views.

Regards,
Rahul.