[xmlsec] Signing with X509 certificate using mscrypto provider

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Apr 21 23:00:33 PDT 2010

Fixed. There was a mistake in the code - instead of conversion
from UTF8 the code was trying to convert from current locale.
Please try the version from Gnome GIT and let me know if you
still have a problem.

Thanks again for bug report and sorry that I didn't ask for
a repro material (xml template) right away.

Aleksey