[xmlsec] xmlsec for 64 bit windows

Danushka Menikkumbura danushka at wso2.com
Wed Mar 31 09:08:51 PDT 2010

But Windows 64 bit is different. On 64 bit Linux long is 64 bit whereas on
64 bit Windows its 32 bit. Therefore when you do an explicit cast from
pointer to a long,  it works on 32 bit Windows and on Linux (both 32 bit and
64 bit) but not on 64 bit Windows as pointer is 64 bit but long is still 32
bit.

Danushka