[xmlsec] Adding certificates to keys manager

Mark Young ccgenealogy at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:01:10 PST 2010

I have hard-coded a trusted root certificate and I can successfully add it to my keys manager using xmlSecCryptoAppKeysMngrCertLoadMemory.

I'm receiving a chain of untrusted X509 certificates in an XML message, and I would like to add those certificates to the keys manager as well.  However, xmlSecCryptoAppKeysMngrCertLoadMemory doesn't seem to work in this case.  I'm still trying to pinpoint where it's failing - but should I be using a different function altogether?

The certificates are base64-encoded X509 certificates.