[xmlsec] wsse tokens and encryption

Brian.Myers at zootweb.com Brian.Myers at zootweb.com
Thu Jun 19 14:46:11 PDT 2008

Hello,
Well, I figured out my problem and got it working exactly like I want it
to.
Apparently I was originally doing everything just fine, except for one
flaw in order.
Originally I loaded the public key, put it into a manager, loaded the
manager into the encryption context, and loaded the cert into the
encryption context's encKey.

The fix was to load the public key, THEN load the cert into that key, then
put the key into the manager and then to the context.

Sorry for wasting your time, but thank you very much for pointing me away
from wrong directions.
Brian