[xmlsec] xmlssec and MS Crypto

Wacław Szewczyk szewczykw at zetokatowice.pl
Mon Jul 24 03:19:06 PDT 2006

Hi! Im starting lern this library to use it with MSCrypto cryptography.
I have signed files generated by another application - first I want to
verify sinatures from this files.
KeyInfo has X509 data (X509Certificate). How can I use public key (extract
from certificate) from certificate using xmlsec and then verify signature
with this key? I want to get pccert_context and display signaturee
certificate, but with this i have problem too..
Meybe can i obtain alghoritm for this with functions to use?
Thanks for help,
Iguana