[xmlsec] xmlsec 's future

野口隆弘 t.noguchi at pfu.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 20 23:48:31 PDT 2006

Aleksey Sanin wrote:
> XADES spec is under development for last ... 3 years??? Not sure
> if it is anywhere close to be finished. Personally, I don't see
> much interest from people in XADES at the moment. It might change
> but I have my doubts about it. And again, I do accept patches :)

XAdES example:
http://www.coe.hu-berlin.de/sun/index_html
http://www.xicrypt.com/pdf/index2.php?pageid=161

In japan, 3 vender has XAdES module. (NEC, Fuji Xerox, KSS)

I think W3C will refar "ETSI TS 101 903 V1.3.2 (2006-03) XAdES" soon.
And OASIS DSS group will change refer latest XAdES spec soon.

The Internet Draft already refer CAdES and XAdES:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/smime/draft-ietf-smime-cades/draft-ietf-smime-cades-01.txt

I hope you will be provide cool XML Security module to OpenOffice.org
and any applications.

Takahiro
PS. Is some photo your children on gallery?
I have two sons(8 and 6year) and a daughter(3year).