[xmlsec] xmlSecMSCryptoX509StoreConstructCertsChain

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Mon Dec 12 08:33:58 PST 2005

Greetings!

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> > I think xmlSecMSCryptoX509StoreConstructCertsChain() should use WinAPI
> > functions for building cert chains - CertGetCertificateChain() etc.
>
> I don't remember details but I recall there was some problems
> with it. Did you try to run xmlsec tests? Are all tests pass?

Neither original code nor modified one :-((. I've attached logs I've
got.

Some tests seems to be failed because of slash directions in Windows
though I'm not sure. I'll try to check it tomorrow.

Some fails may occur because my workstation has a non-standard CSP
installed on it and I'll try to check it using "clean" windows.

The results are got with "nmake check" both for original code
(orig.tar.gz) and for modified one (my.tar.gz).

Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)