[xmlsec] Can't find key using mscrpto

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Fri Oct 14 11:34:24 PDT 2005

Yes you are right. What I hoped you could confirm is that I have the right
call sequence.

I have simplified it further below. What I was not sure of is whether I need
to issue an explicit xmlSecKeysMngrGetKey or is that already implied given I
am using a template. Either way seems to result in a key not found. Am I
missing a call somewhere ?

Thanks

xmlSecInit()
xmlSecCryptoDLInit()
xmlSecCryptoDLLoadLibrary('mscrypto')
xmlsec.xmlSecCryptoAppInit()
xmlSecCryptoInit()
xmlSecParseFile(filename)
xmlDocGetRootElement(parsedDoc)
xmlSecKeysMngrCreate()
xmlsec.xmlSecCryptoAppDefaultKeysMngrInit(keysMngr)
xmlsec.xmlSecDSigCtxCreate(keysMngr)
xmlSecDSigCtxSign(dsigCtx, sigNode)