[xmlsec] transform question

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Apr 14 08:36:57 PDT 2004

To be honest with you I do not understand what are you doing.
Do you want to do this as a part of signature process or you
are doing it in some separate application?

In the first case, it would be much better to register your new
transform in xmlsec (check transform.h for registeration functions)
and then just put reference to your new transform in the signature
template.

Aleksey