[xmlsec] DigestValue, xmlsec failure, need guidance.

Artur BUJDOSO artur.bujdoso at saveas.hu
Wed Mar 10 10:30:27 PST 2004

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I've read it and tried to declare at the beginning at the document
the Reference ID, and even tried to replace the URI to ID.
Following (short) result:

func=xmlSecOpenSSLEvpDigestVerify:file=digests.c:line=164:obj=sha1:subj=unknown:error=12:invalid data:data and digest do not match

The PreDigest data buffer, seems to contain the whole document, is this
normal?

Since the author of the document generator admitted that he isn't sure about standards at all, it might be a wrong DigestValue.

Artur