[xmlsec] Problem with --with-mozilla-ver configure option

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Nov 6 23:13:49 PST 2003

I made changes to configure.in and now it uses pkg-config script if it
is available
(and not disabled with new "--disable-pkgconfig" option). This seems to
be working
fine for me except that now PKG_CHECK_MODULES macro prints out a lot of
garbage on the screen.

However, if you package xmlsec (Daniel, John,...) for something other
than RH 9 I have
then I would strongly recommend to test the current CVS version *NOW*. I
would prefer
to have all ./configure.in problems fixed before I do next release next
Tue or Wed. I think
this would make your and my lifes easier :)