AW: AW: AW: [xmlsec] Problems verifing digest value

Lehnert, Hartmut Lehnert at secunet.de
Fri Oct 17 08:34:08 PDT 2003

Yes, you're right! (Sorry for not reading
www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14-n20010315 :-( )
But is there any solution for this problem? How can the
in-memory-representation be transformed before calculating the hash value so
that the hash created over the in-memory-representation matches the hash
value created over the canonicalized file representation?

Thank you VERY much for this answer;-)

Hartmut