AW: [xmlsec] Problems verifing digest value

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Oct 16 09:15:55 PDT 2003

I am not sure exactly what is wrong. It's only my guess that when you
are writing
XML document out you are inserting some formating (spaces, tabs, etc). This
changes the digest and signature verification fails. It's a common
mistake to think
that spaces means nothing in XML file. Spaces *are* part of XML and
*are* important.

Aleksey