[xmlsec] XMLsec Command Line Utility and MSCrypto

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Sep 19 08:27:40 PDT 2003

The xmlSecKeyInfoCtx is used to store all context information related to
the key search.
This includes private xmlsec data as well as application specific data.
For example,
an application that uses database for storing key might want to put
database session
handle in the xmlSecKeyInfoCtx if it uses multiple connections to
database for each
thread. All key requirements (key name, public or private, key size,
etc.) are in the
xmlSecKeyReq object. I am not sure I understand what do you mean by "the
KeyInfoCtc
has a keyname".

Aleksey