[xmlsec] build system changes

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Fri Sep 5 10:20:59 PDT 2003

So am I. For every Decrypt and Verify, someone has performed a Sign and
Encrypt. Given key storage requirements, signature policies mandating active
involvement of clients at signing time (e.g. the EU Directive), desktop
signers, etc ... very often that client is a desktop.

We are utilizing XMLSec on both the desktop and the server. This is a
distinct advantage that XMLSec has over other XMLDSIG implementations,
especially given its multiple crypto engine support. I need not deal with
cross-library compatibility issues.