[xmlsec] nss updates

Andrew Fan Andrew.Fan at sun.com
Tue Jul 29 19:02:31 PDT 2003

Hi Tej,

I have no significant reason for that, I raise the question just because
usually I use the "*Wrap" function, and in some cases, the (a)symmtric
key can not extract from hard devices unless in a wrapped format. But in
the context of xml signature and encryption specification, this is not
true anymore, every key to be wraped or transport must appear in plain
text. I just wonder does your method get the correct result. If that, I
have no anyother requirements.