[xmlsec] another nss patch

Andrew Fan Andrew.Fan at sun.com
Wed Jul 23 18:59:44 PDT 2003

Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> [...]
>    4) Andrew's patches. Not sure but we can probably finish this after
> we put
>    new xmlsec-nss to the trunk. Andrew, do you expect to have any API
> changes
>    for the current xmlsec-nss implemetation?

As I mentioned before, I also want to create certificate store based on
NSS certificate database handler, which will enable us use NSS other
features, such as LDAP, OCSP, and various CRLs. And another is I want to
create symmetric keys with crypto devices mechanism instead from a
random generator, although it work well. And I also want to provide a
more common key manager based on slot and certificate database. If you
accept my ideas, I think some interfaces will be added, and some
interfaces will be modified. I'll try my best to finish the work as soon
as possible. Because I must talk every details with you all, I'am not
sure how long( I think my project may be the most horried project, I
have to finish all the features before September). So every think depend
on your decision.