[xmlsec] Problem compiling on Mac OS X

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Jun 11 21:36:25 PDT 2003

Good! We finally have similar results :) Unfortunately, this log is not
very usefull because it does not show the error you had before.
But assuming that '/usr/local' configuration is exactly the same as
'$HOME' with replacement $HOME->/usr/local I see no problems
with gcc and ldd command options.

The only idea I have is that you do not have permissions to read
openssl libraries from the /usr/local/lib (note that on Mac you need
*both* read and execute permissions).  If it is not the case and
everything is ok with permissions then you can have something
in your enviroment but I have no idea what.

Aleksey