[xmlsec] MS Crypto API support

olger olger at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 8 04:24:01 PDT 2003

I have created the mscrypto includes and source files based on the GnuTLS
and found a few references missing during linkage. It seems that these are
part of the symbols.h file but that one is not included in one of the
'driver' c files (the files in the mscrypto src directory).
I included the file in app.c to get this working but am wondering how it
should be done.

Next to that, the crypto.h file (common include file) needs the additional
mscrypto includes and I have added these to the file. (and found the
symbols.h include over here..... maybe this is the way the symbols are
automatically included when mscrypto is build...)

And the Makefile.msvc needs an additional configuration to include the
mscrypto. I copied all NSS references and renamed the NSS to MSCRYPTO.
All of this together seems to compile and link.

In order to start with the actual implementation, what should be the order
to go ?

Regards,

Olger