[xmlsec] Problem with ver 0.0.11

Igor Zlatkovic igor at stud.fh-frankfurt.de
Thu Dec 5 10:06:04 PST 2002

The -z3 is specified in .cvsrc :-) I meant
   "cvs checkout -r xmlsec-0_0_11 -d xmlsec-0.0.11 xmlsec"
and there is no directory in src except "CVS", which should be normal enough.

I have a great deal of errors in an openssl header (???) which propagate to
src/x509.c. This is something damn trivial and annoying, I'll check it
later. First I wanted to update the website with new styles and at the end
of the redesign I had to discover that the latest Internet Explorer does not
support PNG images in 32-bit RGBA mode.

Ciao
Igor