[xmlsec] xmlSecSignedInfoRead (..\src\xmldsig.c:1493): error 51

Igor Zlatkovic igor at stud.fh-frankfurt.de
Fri Nov 22 10:44:56 PST 2002

Hi there,

Aye, I promised to take care of this issue earlier, but these days, the life
isn't kind to me when it offers free time :-)

I cannot reproduce this with the 0.0.10 release. The example 4 runs through
without error. If this happens with my binaries, then I need the exact
compilation flags for the example 4. If it happens with custom binaries,
then I need the exact compilation flags for the example 4 and for all
involved libraries.

Ciao
Igor